What we have seen and heard we announce to you too, so that you may have fellowship with us (and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ). Thus we are writing these things so that our joy may be complete. 1John 1:3-4
Thursday, April 7th, 2011
Celebrating the everyday sometimes requires discipline and planning, neither of which I am good at naturally. But... I love to CELEBRATE and that is why I am starting this! Maybe to record it, maybe to encourage myself and others, and hopefully to bring glory to God in the process. I hope that by writing down our stories and our songs of celebration that we can be a "city on a hill", the "light of the world", and a lighted lamp "giving light to everyone in the house" (Matthew 5:14-16) acknowledging that only by the Spirit of the living God, do we have this light.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment