What we have seen and heard we announce to you too, so that you may have fellowship with us (and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ). Thus we are writing these things so that our joy may be complete. 1John 1:3-4
Waffle Wednesday
Yesterday morning I walked into the kitchen after a five minute shower to find Ashley on the counter making waffles with Stephen. These waffles should be famous!!! They are not just regular old waffles. They are cinnamon-vanilla waffles made with love.... and a really old waffle iron, which I think makes them even better! So I rushed out the door with wet hair (because of course, by this time, I was running late) with my waffle in hand to start my Wednesday! Thanks Stephen and Ashley for my breakfast of champions! (Aaron was also there for the waffle making, but he's more into eating them than making them these days.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment