I think I've been vague and short on my responses (through texts and calls) about Aaron's hospital stay. So here's the long and short of it...
He had a sore that became infected...
Sunday morning we went to the ER to have it opened and drained...
He didn't get better...
Monday morning, we went to see his pediatrician's office and she immediately sent us to the hospital...
He was put on antibiotics for a day....
The surgeon took a second look and we decided surgery was the best option...
Aaron had surgery the on Tuesday....
Back on antibiotics that night....
Discharged on Wednesday(What a relief!)....
I tried to go back to work...
Failed...
Went home and slept for several hours...
Aaron got the tube from surgery out on Friday!!!
I'm not sure if I said it enough.... Aaron is a TROOPER! More so than his mom!
No comments:
Post a Comment