We have REALLY missed our friends Clark, Abbey, Caleb & Olivia who just moved back to Texas from England (minus Clark at this time). Abbey's dad, Rew, had never met his grand-daughter, Olivia, who is now four months old. So after attending a rehearsal dinner in Austin on Friday night, Saturday morning Rew (& the Debbster) drove to Dallas to meet their granddaughter. A few hours later, they drove back to Austin for the wedding. My sentiments exactly! We couldn't wait to see them!
On Tuesday night, we got to see Abbey, meet Olivia & watch Caleb and Ashley become instant buddies!
Abbey is attempting to go through some of Ashley's baby clothes for Olivia. Ashley & Aaron are obviously a huge help!
My favorite part of the night was when I told Caleb that we were having chicken and biscuits. His eyes lit up in excitement! Aparently the biscuits I made were like eating dirt compared to the "biscuits" in England which are more like cookies.
Oh my goodness I love seeing the kids together! I wish I could be there with y'all! Maybe the boys and I will have to plan a trip up to Dallas for a mini roommate reunion. Love y'all!
ReplyDeleteSo fun! Or we could come to you!
ReplyDelete