In the past week we have heard stories like THIS one from our friend, Brad Urschel, we watched God provide a job for my friend that she didn't know she needed (I can't wait for next year!), we saw answered prayers throughout all of Stephen's bike races (hooray for a first and ninth place finish... and no more flats), I got to talk to a friend about Jesus for the first time and we celebrated the life that is all around us even in a small garden in my parent's back yard.
Here are a few pictures of Stephen's first race of the weekend that ended with a flat in the last 5 laps... which in racing is bad news :(
We made shirts for the occassion and had fun playing with Mica after her trip to CO.
Discussing logistics of the race with Daddy... of course.
More logistics.... Aaron is totally focused.
The fam!
Thankfully, Stephen's parents came out to see the race.... I say thankfully because it was so great to see them and Stephen locked the keys in the car. They saved us from having to drive down to Dallas to get the extra set!!!
Ashley's first riding lesson...
Thanks, Huggie!!!
Getting the race report...
The garden at my parent's house.... complete with tomatoes, green beans, squash peppers, okra and watermelon.











Amy! You have the cutest family! Ashley and Aaron are absolutely adorable. Sounds like Stephen did a great job with his races. I'm also glad you guys were safe in all that crazy weather last week. God bless.
ReplyDelete