What we have seen and heard we announce to you too, so that you may have fellowship with us
(and indeed our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son Jesus Christ).
Thus we are writing these things so that our joy may be complete. 1John 1:3-4
What an awesome day! Our church hosts a day of pampering for women in need... most are from local shelters and that's where I met my new friend and her 3-month-old daughter! Please pray for them as she tried to find a job.
What a good idea! Maybe I'll suggest the idea to my church! We have a homeless shelter, so maybe a day of pampering would be really useful! I will pray for your friend and her adorable little girl! Blessings.
What a good idea! Maybe I'll suggest the idea to my church! We have a homeless shelter, so maybe a day of pampering would be really useful! I will pray for your friend and her adorable little girl! Blessings.
ReplyDelete