From Man to Zone

"It's like switching from man-to-man defense to a zone defense."  And you're always out numbered! 

That is how Stephen's dad has always described the change that occurs when going from 2 to 3 children.

Well, you guessed it!!! The Sepulveda crew is going from man to zone.  We're expanding... literally, in my case.  Stephen and I will soon be out numbered!  Right around March 5th to be exact!  We're excepting our new game plan with excitement... and a little nervousness!  :) 

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Amy & Stephen! How brave and faithful are ya'll? :) LOVE IT and so happy for your sweet family.
    Blessings Always--EJ & Forrest, Walker, & Witt Williams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exciting!! Congrats Team Sepulveda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! congrats to you Amy!! I am excited for you and your family. Every time I hear someone expecting their third I feel like I should also hop on the band wagon too:). we're still on the fence for it. miss you and take care,
    Sandy Coffinier

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete