So, the other night I asked Stephen if he got his wedding ring off of the table at Papacita's.... He said yes.
Side story- Stephen regularly takes his ring off at restaurants to spin it on the table. At first this was a mystery to me but now I get it... Sepulveda boys are almost always playing a game... And it buys a few minutes of entertainment while waiting for food to arrive.
About 10 seconds after asking him about his ring, I realized.... I lost my wedding band! Yep! Just left it at Papacita's!
We called to see if they found it, we asked Ashley about it (the culprit last seen with the ring... Although it was her mom that gave it to her in the first place), and then we prayed about it!
I prayed with Ashley that night! God is sovereign, He loves us, a ring is no big deal to either of us... I was thinking all of these things as we prayed.
The next day Aaron and I went to scope it out... Doubtfully the hostesses went to check the circle booth in the corner.... As soon as the first one stuck her hand in the seat, she came up with my ring!!!!! She was shocked! Aaron was excited and I was thankful!

No comments:
Post a Comment