So.... I might just think they're funny because I'm their mamma... You can judge for yourself.
For A-Train.... Or "A-wan" as he says it... We're at the drive thru at Starbucks and Aaron is yelling out the window, " Whats yew name?!!???" Oh! And by the way, this is not a one time deal, but this time was different... much to his dismay, the girl at the window says, "My name is Erin." To which, Aaron replies... "NO it's not!!" My name is A-wan!" for the next hour, he asked what her name was.
Ashley... Has some deeper questions... " Mommy, do vets take you to heaven?" (after seeing a dead squirrel and my poor explanation of where it goes)
"How can God change me!???!" (after being "too rough" with her brother)
"Does God help Santa?"
"if I sleep two more times, will it be Christmas?"
"Can we go to heaven together, Mommy?"
AND
"Can I have a cousin instead of another brother? Or just a girl?"
And, of course, Luke.... Who is a whole different ball game! He's happiest when... Daddy's around, when ashley makes him laugh, when eating (or just after) and when he can get his hands on paper, string or any other item that a 10 month old shouldn't be given :) Bring on the crawling!!
LOL. I can just hear A saying that! K tries to get every drive-thru person ("cooker man") to say hello to him. Thanks for the laugh.
ReplyDelete