Doc or Chef. What Shall It Be?

Oh, how I've neglected this!  Well, hey!  It IS summer and I think being a stay at home mom is much more challenging than... uh... playing with kids all day... WAIT!  That's my job either way!  WHAT A GREAT JOB I HAVE!!!

So, I guess I will tell you about my summer job.  Although challenging at times... especially when you try to cram in a garage sale and cleaning out every nook and cranny of your house, all while keeping things clean and tummies fed...  It is fun.  Let's get to the fun...

Stephen making dinner... or supper... depending on how deep in the piney woods you live...


 I think this face means... Check this out!  Huh? Huh?

 Yes.  He is eating his meal at the coffee table!  We were trying to sell  out table in the garage sale.  :)

"It's Shake-n-Bake and I helped"  said Aaronsito.


Our doctor-to-be could've been a CHEF!

1 comment:

  1. Amy, Aaronsito is seriously one of the cutest little boys I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete