"I will shout my excitement from the top of some place very high!!!"
If you can name that movie, I will buy it for you! Limit to one winner :)
(Leave a comment below.) Ok, it may be a VHS... and used... whatever. Minor details.
So... Stephen is almost in his fourth year of med-school! That is crazy talk!!! And awesome!!! And, well, PRAISE GOD!!! Cue the Hallelujah Chorus!
Ok. That's all. Just wanted everyone to know.
Congrats! Sepulveda family...what kind of Dr. does he want to be? Elizabeth Staples (all girl cheer) her husband who worked at the SLC (Mark Mason) just got his coat and is 'official.'
ReplyDeleteSo exciting and worth it down the road I'm sure...for the equivalent hours I wish coaches got paid as much as doctors...I know you understand that one since you've been a coach. :) Hang in there friend! Your kiddos are precious!
EJ
eljdawgster@gmail.com
www.forrestandfamily.blogspot.com
Cars....now pay up! Or get me a ticket to see Cars 2. I'm flexible....but the debt will be paid in full :)
ReplyDeleteThe Weave
Hahahaha "minor details". That cracked me up! Congrats to you and Stephen on making it to 4th year of med school. Very impressive. Let him know I can design some awesome doctor/chef business cards for him if he'd like :)
ReplyDeleteCars 2 it is, Jason!! And, nice recall!!
ReplyDeleteAmy let's be friends! You're adorable.
ReplyDelete