On my 31st birthday....I am so grateful! I woke up to Ashley climbing in bed with me, followed closely by A-Train and then sweet noises from "Lukey"... Grateful for three snuggle bugs!!
When Stephen came home from his full work schedule, he selflessly spent his day cleaning, while letting me use my new straightener for the first time and talk to neglected friends and family on the phone! Did I mention that he tore his ACL and is having surgery soon? Did I also mention that he lost one of his best friends recently? Oh and I can't forget to mention that he is a first year resident and works crazy hours! I am grateful for this man who selflessly loves!
The day concluded with reading from the Storybook Bible to A&A about Daniel's Scary Sleepover in the lions den. It concludes by talking about God the Rescuer. I am grateful for God, my Rescuer and Redeemer! (Daniel 6)

you are amazing!!! happy birthday!!!
ReplyDelete